Hello Howard Community,
Howard will have one last Chromebook Distribution for families who do NOT have a laptop or computer at home. It will take place tomorrow at Howard, between 11:00 am-12:00 pm in the school’s main entrance due to the weather forecast. You will be asked to sign a form that acknowledges your full responsibility for the care of the Chromebook. Please keep in mind, this is not one per student, rather one Chromebook per family if needed. Thank you for your understanding.
If students have issues connecting their Chromebooks, please have them do this:
- Turn off the Chromebook (holding the power button is okay)
- Turn the Chromebook back on.
- Connect to your home WiFi.
- You should see a screen that says “Sign in to your Chromebook”. Leave the Chromebook on this screen for 5-10 minutes.
- Restart the Chromebook again.
Take care and be safe,