HelpNow’s features include:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
Community Gathering with Dr. Mouhanad Hammami
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Esper Branch Library Cebulski Community Room (#108)
Do you have questions about Covid-19 and its symptoms, treatment, or vaccine options? Please join Dr. Mouhanad Hammami, MD, a Chief Health Strategist and former Director of the Wayne County Health Department, at Esper Branch Library on February 22, 2022 at 5:30pm for a community gathering. Dr. Hammami will provide up-to-date information about the ongoing pandemic and allow you to ask your questions in English or Arabic. Dearborn Mayor Abdullah H. Hammoud will be introducing the speaker. Dearborn Public Library will also be providing informational packets to the adults, and free books and wellness kits to the children.
This free program is open to the public and made possible by a grant from the Communities for Immunity initiative, funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.