For those who were able to attend the first PTA meeting of the year, thank you for coming! A number of important items were discussed at the meeting. The following items were presented by the principal, Mr. Denison:
- Thank you Chuck Irish for assisting in the Environmental Study Area this summer.
- Michigan Accreditation (Focus Schools, Reward Schools, Priority Schools)
- Title I Targeted Assistance is coming to Howard
- New School Improvement Plan 2012-13
- New Kindergarten Teacher – Ms. Christina Benedict
- Translating Documents
- Open House – Thursday, September 20th (6 – 8 p.m.) – Class visits and presentation of Title I plan.
- Next PTA meeting is Wednesday, October 10th @ 7:00 p.m.