You can download several different calendars from the Dearborn Public Schools website. Please click here to view calendars http://dearbornschools.org/district/about-us/district-calendar
Monday, October 1, 2012 – 6:00 p.m.
Ford Performing Arts Center
Everyone is welcome! Words of inspiration from Superintendent Brian Whiston and Mayor Jack O’Reilly. Music, singing, dancing and tons of fun, so be sure to wear your dancing shoes! Student made videos – Poster contest winner “Upstander Man” t-shirt sale.
Questions? Contact Jacqui Rivait – email@example.com
For those who were able to attend the first PTA meeting of the year, thank you for coming! A number of important items were discussed at the meeting. The following items were presented by the principal, Mr. Denison:
- Thank you Chuck Irish for assisting in the Environmental Study Area this summer.
- Michigan Accreditation (Focus Schools, Reward Schools, Priority Schools)
- Title I Targeted Assistance is coming to Howard
- New School Improvement Plan 2012-13
- New Kindergarten Teacher – Ms. Christina Benedict
- Translating Documents
- Open House – Thursday, September 20th (6 – 8 p.m.) – Class visits and presentation of Title I plan.
- Next PTA meeting is Wednesday, October 10th @ 7:00 p.m.
In an effort to improve system practices, the Dearborn Public Schools are conducting a parent survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. In order to complete the survey, please go to:
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.